Peppanuts in burlap bag
Bake your own Dutch ginger nuts. A Sinterklaas evening is not complete without home-baked ginger nuts. At dapeppa we call them Peppanuts.
The ginger nuts are very easy to make yourself. You just need to add some butter and a little water. Knead the dough with your hands and then make small balls. Just in the oven and your house will be filled with the delicious scent of speculoos. After baking, place them on a dish or, like Piet, use the burlap bag to put in the home made Peppanuts.
Description to bake your own Peppanuts.
Mix for ginger nuts (Peppanuts) in a burlap bag.
The Jute bag is useful for storing your homemade Peppanuts.
What do you get?
- Dapeppa baking mix for ginger nuts 250g.
- Card showing the method of preparation
- A nice smelling house while baking
- The burlap bag can be reused.
Tips to make your ginger nuts even tastier:
- Melt some chocolate and dip your self-baked spice nuts in the chocolate. Let the chocolate cool.
Method of preparation
Order before 3:00 PM and we will ship your package the same business day.