Internship place for Chatterbox
Do you also love cookies and are you looking for an internship where you can help build dapeppa's ambition? Then we are looking for you.
Dapeppa wants to make and sell the tastiest and nicest cookies. Baked from high quality ingredients and 100% attention to taste. You enjoy cookies more if you know how they are made, by whom, with what and where. Baking cookies is fun, we want to spread this and we are also happy to help everyone to bake themselves. Nothing beats homemade cookies.
(Communication & Marketing)
We are looking for a creative person with a strong sense of language, for a period of at least 5 months.
Role description :
You enjoy contributing to dapeppa's success. Together we will further shape the world of dapeppa and make many cake bakers and shopkeepers happy. You help improve existing means of communication, set up new means and know how to set the right tone.
What will you do and experience:
- You help with the development of our website, brochures, newsletters, communication materials for our customers, product development and social media communication.
- You do market research.
- Helps with promotions and events
- All kinds of other things that we can't think of yet but will come our way naturally.
What is important to us:
- You love cookies dearly.
- You are studious, decisive, friendly and sincere. Energetic, somewhat quirky and independent person.
- You are a 3rd or 4th year HBO/WO student in the direction of Information, Communication, Marketing or another comparable study.
- You like to write and love to play with language. Of course in good Dutch.
- You are handy with and active on various social media.
- You can watch everything, but above all you also participate.
- If you know how to make beautiful pictures in Illustrator and Photoshop, we are particularly impressed by you.
- Unlimited (self-baked) cookies and an internship allowance of €200 per month for a full-time internship.
- The freedom to develop yourself and your talents.
- Dapeppa's office is in Amsterdam.
- We like to think along about an internship assignment, but we are specifically looking for someone who would like to gain experience in an internship.
Feel free to contact Dennis for more information (06 50845644 / firstname.lastname@example.org). If you think this is exactly something for me, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible, but please send us your CV with motivation.