Internship for Cookie Monster
Do you also love cookies and are you looking for an internship where you can help build dapeppa's ambition? Then we are looking for you.
Dapeppa wants to make and sell the tastiest and nicest cookies. Baked from high quality ingredients and 100% attention to taste. You enjoy cookies more if you know how they are made, by whom, with what and where. Baking cookies is fun, we want to spread this and we are also happy to help everyone to bake themselves. Nothing beats homemade cookies.
Project: new product
We are looking for an enterprising tackler for a period of at least 5 months.
Role description :
You enjoy contributing to dapeppa's success. Together we will further shape the world of dapeppa and make many cake bakers and shopkeepers happy. We are going to expand our product range with a new product and you can get a challenging role in it.
What will you do and experience:
- Everything that is involved in the development of a new product
- Marketing: Getting to know and mapping the needs and wishes of the target group.
- You will regularly be out with us or alone to have conversations with potential customers and suppliers.
- Product development: We are a cookie company, so you regularly have your hands in the dough, recording recipes, tasting, determining packaging forms, organizing test sessions.
- Co-determine assortment.
- Production: You dive into the production process, what do we all need, quality requirements.
- All kinds of other things that we can't think of yet but will come our way naturally.
What is important to us:
- You love cookies dearly.
- You are studious, decisive, friendly and sincere. Energetic, a bit quirky and can tackle projects independently.
- You are a 3rd or 4th year HBO/WO student in the direction of Business Administration, Hotel Management School, Food Design, Product Development or another comparable study.
- Preferably you have catering, baking or cooking experience.
- Having a driver's license is a plus.
- We're not perfect and it's perfect if you aren't either. We are very driven to make the tastiest and nicest products. Of course we also expect that from you.
- Unlimited (self-baked) cookies and an internship allowance of €200 per month for a full-time internship.
- The freedom to develop yourself and your talents.
- Dapeppa's office is in Amsterdam. We have a nice large work table that we all work on.
- We like to think along about an internship assignment, but we are specifically looking for someone who would like to gain experience in an internship.
Feel free to contact Dennis for more information (06 50845644 / email@example.com ) If you think, this is exactly something for me, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible with CV and motivation.