Cookies can be made in a variety of shapes. This can be done by means of a cookie cutter , but it also works very well by making a mold.
On this page you will find a number of examples of a mold, but you can of course also use your own imagination and come up with a nice shape yourself.
How do you use a mold to make cookie cutters?
- Knead the dough according to the instructions. Then let it harden in the fridge for an hour.
- Dust the work surface lightly with some flour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to the desired thickness.
- Place a mold shape on the dough and cut around the contours of the mold with a sharp knife. Carefully pick up the shape with, for example, a knife and place it on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies according to the instructions for the dough.
- Allow them to cool slightly before placing them on a wire rack to allow them to cool completely and harden.
Download examples for a cookie template here
Print out the template examples and then cut out the shape of your choice.