Internship position for Tough Cookie
Do you also love cookies and are you looking for an internship where you can help build dapeppa's ambition? Then we are looking for you.
Dapeppa is a young company where people work who are crazy about good food. We take great pleasure in inventing new products and we have been cooking and baking since the beginning in 2011.
We want to help you with our products at those special moments in life where you do just that little bit extra to serve something delicious. We provide the very best ingredients, the convenience and the working method. You then only have to do the fun work so that you can fully enjoy your own creations without it taking much time.
We supply our products through various sales channels: from specialty shops to large retailers and online directly to the consumer.
(Communication & Marketing)
We are looking for an enterprising, commercial and resourceful person who is interested in food retail and would like to work independently in our team for a period of at least 5 months.
You enjoy contributing to dapeppa's success. Together we will further shape the world of dapeppa and make many cookie bakers and shopkeepers happy.
You will help us launch a new product on the market. The product is already there and now we want to use this product in the most fun and original way possible for various sales channels.
There is already a basic plan, but this still needs to be worked out, completed and implemented. The customer journey plays a major role in this.
We expect you to determine the current customer journey and work creatively to determine the ultimate journey per sales channel. It is even nicer if it is also translated directly into action.
What will you do and experience:
- Developing the Customer Journey, so…..
- To further market our latest product
- Do market research
- Get to know our customers well
- Manage webshop
- You help with the development of our website, brochures, newsletters, communication materials for our customers, product development and social media communication.
- Helps with promotions and events
- All kinds of other things that we can't think of yet but will come our way naturally.
What is important to us:
- You love cookies dearly.
- You are studious, decisive, friendly and sincere. Energetic, somewhat quirky and independent person. Oh yes, things do not go as expected at dapeppa, so you are also flexible.
- You are a 3rd or 4th year HBO/WO student in the direction of Information, Communication, Marketing or another comparable study.
- You like to write and love to play with language. Of course in good Dutch.
- You are handy with and active on various social media.
- You can watch everything, but above all you also participate.
- If you know how to make beautiful pictures in Affinity, Illustrator and/or Photoshop, we are very impressed by you.
- Unlimited (self-baked) cookies and an internship allowance of €200 per month for a full-time internship.
- The freedom to develop yourself and your talents.
- Part of a small team where you are a full team member from day 1.
- A place in DaOffice in Amsterdam.
Feel free to contact Dennis for more information (06 50845644 / email@example.com) If you think this is exactly something for me, we'd love to hear about it. Send us your CV with motivation.